1. Are You a Licensed Real Estate School In MA?
Yes, we are fully bonded and licensed in the State Of MA as a Real Estate School.
2. Do your Continuing Education Classes fulfill my 12 hour Continuing Education requirement I need as a Massachusetts Realtor or Real Estate Broker?
Yes, our online classes fulfill your requirements. You will receive a stamped certificate on completion of your course
3. How Do Online Classes work?
Once You pay for the course, you are sent login information to watch a recorded course
You can watch as much as you like at a time, and logoff. When you log back in, the lecture will start where you were.
Once the lecture is finished, you will receive a confirmation that you have completed the course and we mail you a certificate
No more driving to a lecture and wasting an entire day and night of your life!! Who has time for that??
4. How come I've never heard of being able to fulfill my CE Requirement online before?
Because it wasn't allowed! In 2010, the state of MA approved Online Education to fulfill their 12 Hour Continuing Education requirements. Here is a link to the approval: http://www.mass.gov/ocabr/licensee/dpl-boards/re/ceu/requirements-for-online-continuing-education.html
5. What classes do you offer for your online continuing education?
The following 6 courses will be taught in 2 hour blocks:
RE04R08 Chapter 93A
RE09R07 Residential Rental
RE27RC07 1031 Exchanges
RE05RC01 Contract Law
RE57R07 Brokerage Relationships